- A family photo
- An extra change of clothes to be kept in the cubbies at all times.
- A small blanket for nap (No pillows please!)
- A toothbrush with case or cover
- A copy of your child’s IEP if they have one
For PreKindergarteners only:
- A letter box for show-n-tell each week. Every week, we have a letter of the week and our show-n-tell is based on that letter. Every Friday, your child should bring in a box that contains items that start with the appropriate letter. The box can be a shoe box, a small Rubbermaid type container, etc. The items you bring should fit inside the box. For example, if our letter is the letter ‘R’ you could bring items such as a stuffed rabbit, a ring or a rock. Your child can bring as many items as will fit in the box. This activity is not only fun for them at school, but is also a great activity for you to do together at home. At first, it will be difficult for them to understand. They will need help until they start to put together the letter-sound connection. After several weeks, they will begin to find things on their own. The children really enjoy showing the class what they found. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANYTHING LABELED “KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN” OR TOY WEAPONS.